1. Creation of ULB website
2. Publication of e-newsletter
3. Digital Initiatives
4. Support Digital India
Constitution and Professionalization of municipal cadre
1. Policy for engagement of interns in ULBs and implementation.
Augmenting double entry accounting
1. Complete migration to double entry accounting system and obtaining an audit certificate to the effect from FY 2012-13 onwards.
2. Publication of annual financial statement on website
Urban planning and City level Plans
1. Preparation of Service Level improvement Plans
2. Make action plan to progressively increase Green cover in cities to 15% in 5 years
3. Develop at least one Children Park every year in AMRUT cities
4. Establish a system for maintaining of parks playground and recreational areas relying people Public Private partnership (PPPP) model.
Devolution of funds and functions
1. Ensure transfer of 14th FC devolution to ULBs
2. Appointment of State Finance Commission (SFC) and making decisions.
3. Transfer of all 18 functions to ULBs
Review of Building by-laws
1. Revision of building bye laws periodically
2. Create single window clearance for all approvals to give building permissions
Municipal tax and fees improvement
1. Atleast 90% coverage
2. Atleast 90% collection
3. Make a policy to periodically revise property tax, leavy charges and other fees
4. Post Demand Collection Book (DCB) of tax details on the website
5. Achieve full potential of advertisement revenue by making a policy dynamic pricing module.
Improvement in levy and collection of user charges
1. Adopt a policy on user charges for individual and institutional assessments in which a differential rate is charged for water use and adequate safeguards are included to take care of the interests of the vulnerable
2. Make action plan to reduce water losses to less than 20% and publish on the website
3. Separate accounts for user charges
4. Atleast 90% billing
5. Atleast 90% collection
Energy and water audit
2. Making STPs and WTPs more energy efficient
3. Optimize energy consumption in street light by using energy efficient light and increasing reliance on renewable energy